Effective Date: [July 24th, 2018]
When you visit our website, you voluntarily provide personal information such as your name, email address, company, phone number, and mailing address. You provide this information when you request a quote for our products and services, sign up to receive news and updates, contact or otherwise interact with us. For example, we collect the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, phone and form submission.
The following cookies are used on our Site:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting and advertising cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Except for Strictly Necessary Cookies, all cookies will expire after 10 years.
You can find more information about the individual cookies and similar technologies used on our Site and the purposes for which they are used in the table below:
Used to distinguish users.
Used to distinguish users.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 10-year time.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website and to provide our services, including for the following purposes:
- To provide Excel Dryer’s services, including to process quotes and requests for information;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To communicate with website visitors, our customers, and others;
- To help operate our business, including for analytics, research, advertising and marketing, operational and administrative purposes;
- To maintain, operate, customize, and improve our website;
- To comply with law enforcement and maintain the security of our website and Excel Dryer; or
- As otherwise disclosed at the time of collection or use.
Where we intend to process your personal information for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was collected, we will provide you with information regarding the purpose for the processing, as well as other relevant information, prior to processing your personal information for the new purpose. We do not sell or transfer any personal information you provide to us, except as described in this policy.
We share personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With agents or contractors, that provide services on our behalf, such as those that provide our web advertising services, and online data tracking and analysis services;
- As part of a sale, merger or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or as otherwise required or requested by law, regulation, or government authority programs, or to protect our rights or the rights or safety of third parties; or
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without restriction.
Digital Advertising & Analytics
We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) that serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated platforms. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your use of our website and other sites or apps over time, including information about relationships among different browsers and devices. This type of advertising is known as interest-based advertising.
We may also work with third parties that collect information about your use of the website and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. Excel Dryer uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the website and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses information when you use our website, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Third Party Links and Tools
Our website may also include integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with these features on our website, those companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public. Your interactions with third-party companies and your use of their features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy policies of any accounts you create and use.
This section applies to those that visit our website from the European Economic Area or Switzerland.
Excel Dryer processes personal information with your consent (e.g., to provide you with information about our products and services).
On other occasions, Excel Dryer may process personal information when it needs to do this to fulfill a contract (for example, to deliver the services) or where required to do this by law.
If necessary, Excel Dryer may also process personal information when it is in Excel Dryer’s legitimate interests to do this (e.g., for customer service and the other purposes discussed above ) and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights.
Please be aware that the personal information we collect may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, country, or other jurisdiction, where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your location. If you are located outside of the United States, please be advised that we process and store personal information in the United States.
You have a right to the following:
- To request access to the personal information we hold about you;
- To request that we rectify or erase your personal information;
- To request that we restrict or block the processing of your personal information;
- Under certain circumstances, to receive personal information about you that we store and transmit to another without hindrance from us, including requesting that we provide your personal information directly to another, i.e., a right to data portability; and
- Where we previously obtained your consent, to withdraw consent to processing your personal information.
To exercise these rights, contact us using the “Contact Us” section below. Please be aware that Excel Dryer may be unable to afford these rights to you under certain circumstances, such as if we are legally prevented from doing so.
Additionally, you have the right to lodge a complaint against us. To do so, contact the supervisory authority in your country of residence.
We have reasonable security measures in place in our physical facilities designed to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
We will process and store your information only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of the storage, or as permitted by law. The criteria used to determine the period of storage of information is the respective statutory retention period. After expiration of that period, the corresponding information is routinely deleted, as long as it is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of a contract or the initiation of a contract.
Upon request, we offer visitors the ability to have factual inaccuracies corrected in information that we maintain about them. Upon request we provide site visitors with access to a description of information that we maintain about them.
If you would like to access, or change the information that we have about you, please let us know by sending us e-mail, calling us, or writing to us using the information in the “Contact Us” section below. Additionally, if you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by contacting us using the information in the “Contact Us” section below.
Please note that if you wish to unsubscribe from our communications, you may still receive transaction related emails
If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically.
Transparency in Coverage (TiC) rules
View the Transparency in Coverage rules, provided by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts here.
P.O. Box 365
357 Chestnut Street
East Longmeadow, MA 01028
1-(888) 998-7704 or 1-(888)-740-2940